Headings play an important role on a page!
Whether it is your home page, a landing page or a blog post, headings are the main elements that keep users engaged and informed about what the page is all about.
Headings should be short, precise and self-explanatory!
But, that’s not all! People usually scan through a page and read the headings to know what the page is all about. Therefore, it is important that you have eye-catching headings that grab attention with perfect styling and words that say it all.
In the Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder version 3.19.0, we bring to you a Dual Color Heading element that lets you add stylish headings on your page!
Possibilities with the Dual Color Heading!
The Dual Color Heading element of the Ultimate Addons lets you set a different background color, border, font style, text color, etc. that lets you highlight the important words in a heading.
Take a quick look at some examples in the image below and see it live in action on our demonstrations page.
It’s been a long long time since the Ultimate Addons is helping website builders like you use advanced designing elements that take away the pain of coding.
We’ve been working on the plugin since many years now and still continue releasing improvements and fixes as and when required.
Along with the Dual Color Heading, the Ultimate Addons version 3.19.0 comes with the following improvements and fixes –
– New: Introduce Dual Color Heading Element.
– Improvement: Added the Extra class option for the Hotspot item.
– Improvement: Update WPML XML file for Compatibility.
– Improvement: Update the string as an Element instead of Modules in backend settings.
– Fix: PHP Notice of $ub variable is not initialized.
– Fix: Hotspot glow animation color is not working.
– Fix: PHP Warning in Team element appearing on the front end.
– Removed purchase key License activation method as the API for this is now being deprecated by Envato.
Transform Your Headings Today!
You can update the Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder to version 3.19.0 and begin using the dual-color headings right away!
Need help? We are just a form away!