– Fixed: Font Icons – SSL issue for $_SERVER[HTTPS] failing
– Fixed: Icon Manager – Font zip are not showing after being uploaded
– Fixed: Icon Manager – Filetype x-zip allowed to upload
– Fixed: Advanced Button – Animation issue while background image applied
– Fixed: Video backgrounds – Safari browser alignment issue
– Improvement: Google Maps – Changed Google Map policy support to new domains with API key required – http://bsf.io/google-map-api-key
Fixed: Font Icons – SSL issue for $_SERVER[HTTPS] failing
Recently, we have fixed the SSL issue. The fonts are not loading over HTTPS.
We have used $_SERVER[HTTPS] variable to check SSL although sometimes it is failing to provide the correct result.
Hence we have added a fallback method to check SSL.
Fixed: Icon Manager – Font zip are not showing after being uploaded
Due to recent WP updates, zips are not showing in Icon manager as soon as they are uploaded in media. And user required to refresh the page.
We have fixed this issue and now it is working perfectly.
Fixed: Icon Manager – Filetype x-zip allowed to upload
Recently we came across some weird issue. One of the users could not able to upload fonts as our script returning “Invalid ZIP file” error.
After debugging we found the server is returning x-zip file format hence our script is now allowing to proceed.
We have added x-zip file type support for Icon Manager.
Fixed: Advanced Button – Animation issue while background image applied
Animation was not working well while we used background images
Fixed: Video backgrounds – Safari browser alignment issue
In Safari browser the video is moved a bit down unnecessary.
We have added browser-specific CSS to resolve this issue.
Improvement: Google Maps – Changed Google Map policy support to new domains with API key required
Are you facing issue with Google Maps? Such as –
Well, this is because of two reasons –
1. Changed policy of Google Map API
2. Your domain must be created after June 22, 2016
Recent Google policy states that you must enter Google Map API key to keeping using of Google Maps.
Here we have added an option where a user can enter their key for Google Maps.
Note – The domains which are created before June 22, 2016, won’t necessary to create API key, the maps will continue to work without a key.
Read detailed information here – http://bsf.io/google-map-api-key