We are back with an update!
I am here to present to you the Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) version 3.16.22. Guess what? We’ve got some long awaited improvements with some fixes in this update. These are a few things many of you have been requesting for. 🙂
Let’s take a quick look at whats new:
New License Activation Process
Yes! We’ve updated the license activation process and made it easier. You can refer to the article about the most recent activation process. Activating your license plays an important role so that you receive update notifications, direct support, etc. You can read more about this in the new License action article.
For all those who have the older version i.e. the versions prior to 3.16.22, can refer to the article here.
Changelog in brief:
- Improvement: Updated page builder name as WPBakery Page Builder instead of Visual Composer.
- Improvement: Added div, paragraph and span tag options with heading tags for package title and for subheading in Info table.
- Improvement: New registration form popup for the updater.
- Improvement: Added div, paragraph and span tag options with heading tags for list item title in Info list.
- Improvement: Added Focus on select option on advanced carousel.
- Improvement: Improve UI.
- Fix: Rel Attribute option space issue.
- Fix: Icon not uploaded due to server issue.
- Fix: Advanced tab JS causing issue in IE.
- Fix: Flipbox module animation issue in Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Fix: Info circle item animation issue in different Browsers while initial load.
Apart from this update, we’ve also tested the Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder and made sure that it works great with the latest WordPress version 4.9.
You will soon receive an update notification in your WordPress backend. If not, please make sure you’ve activated your license key. Oh yes! We have a new process for license action from version 3.16.22. You can then proceed updating the Ultimate Addons from the Updates page in your WordPress backend.
Looking for another feature or improvement in the plugin? Or just wish to speak out your mind? Please feel free to write to us!