Happy New Year to all!
We are back with an update!
I am here to present to you the Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) version 3.16.21. Like a few recent versions, this version too comes with a few improvements and fixes. But, again, you can’t afford to miss this. The things we’ve worked on are those requested by users like you. 🙂
Let’s take a quick look at the changelog here:
- Improvement: Added div, paragraph and span tag options with heading tags for package title and for subheading in Price Box.
- Fix: Conflict with venus theme function name.
- Fix: Counter in Module’s list have different name on page element list.
- Fix: Dual button height issue on First loading with Advanced Tab.
- Fix: Advanced Tabs ID does not work in URL.
- Fix: HTML validation error in counter element.
- Fix: RTL issue in effect 18 of ihover element.
- Fix: Rel Attribute option is not working in advance button.
- Fix: Space issue in anchor tag attribute.
- Fix: Change the labels from optimized to combined in script & style tab and separator instead of seperator in heading element.
Apart from this update, we’ve also tested the Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer and made sure that it works great with the latest WordPress version 4.9.
You will soon receive an update notification in your WordPress backend. If not, please make sure you’ve activated your license key. You can then proceed updating the Ultimate Addons from the Updates page in your WordPress backend.
Looking for another feature or improvement in the plugin? Or just wish to speak out your mind? Please feel free to write to us!