Its been really long since we last wrote to you. But, we made sure this update is worth the wait. We’ve worked on a few more improvements and fixes that were asked for and reported by users like you.
This update introduces a padding option for info-circle items, a border option for info-lists and a lot more fixes. Moving towards creating better performing plugins and themes, we’ve also optimized the code for the Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer.
Let us take a look at the changelog in brief:
- Improvement: Added info list border type option.
- Improvement: Optimize plugin code and improved performance.
- Improvement: Added padding option for info-circle item.
- Improvement: Added time delay option for redirecting the links on touch devices in interactive banner2.
- Fix: Info circle clipped at bottom / top is not working properly.
- Fix: Info circle image alignment issue.
- Fix: Advanced Tab content height issue on First loading with animation style.
- Fix: Anchor tag link and tooltip issue in Just Icon.
- Fix: Anchor tag link issue in Icon.
- Fix: Timeline issue without timeline item disappear.
- Fix: JS error in row background.
- Fix: Smooth Scroll issue in Chrome Browser.
- Fix: Dual button getting collapse in Advanced Tabs.
You will soon receive an update notification in your WordPress backend. If not, please make sure you’ve activated your license key. You can then proceed updating the Ultimate Addons from the Updates page in your WordPress backend.
Looking for another feature or improvement in the plugin? Or just wish to speak out your mind? Please feel free to write to us!