How about a Month End Update? 😉
Yes, we are back with an update with some more improvements and fixes that you asked for. As informed in the earlier updates, we are currently working on user requests for improvements and fixes that they asked for.
Let us take a look at the changelog in brief.
- Improvement: Advanced Tab ID is now editable.
- Improvement: Link markup condition for team element needs improvement.
- Improvement: Added image alignment option for an image in image separator.
- Fix: Row separator tilt left right issue.
- Fix: Info-Circle does not include image in the description area.
- Fix: Info-Circle animation not working properly.
- Fix: Background video height issue.
- Fix: Video background placeholder images do not show up after video completes.
- Fix: Timeline right side item spacing issue.
- Fix: Timeline has HTML markup issue and point issue.
- Fix: Scripts loading issue in Carousel.
- Fix: Scripts loading issue in Fancy text.
You will soon receive an update notification in your WordPress backend. You can then proceed updating the Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer from your Updates page. Trouble seeing the notification? Please make sure you have activated your license.
Came across an issue, or have something to say? You can get in touch with us! We’ll be happy to serve you. 🙂