Two weeks down and we’ve got an update!
The Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer version 3.16.14 comes with many more improvements and fixes that make it even better with features and fixes that you had asked for.
Lets quickly take a look at the changelog in brief.
- Improvement: Added div, paragraph and span tag options with heading tags for title in elements.
- Improvement: Interactive banner – Added Title tags option.
- Improvement: iHover – Added Title tags option.
- Improvement: Compress plugin images.
- Fix: Timeline issue with the link.
- Fix: Info box alignment issue with icon at right with heading.
- Fix: Dual button font size and line height option not working.
- Fix: Hotspot RTL Compatibility.
- Fix: Just icon tooltip text is not working.
- Fix: Fatal error for re-declaration class in modules.
- Fix: Advanced tabs scroll issue on click of tab.
Didn’t find the feature you’ve been looking for? Our team has queued all your requirements and added them to our to-do list. Just like the recent updates, we’ll make sure we come back with more. Stay tuned!
Until then, you can go ahead using the latest version by updating the Ultimate Addons on your website. You will soon receive a notification in your WordPress backend, after which you can update the plugin from the Updates page. Please make sure you have activated your license to receive update notifications.
Have something to say? We would love to hear from you. You can always get in touch. 🙂