# Fixed: PHP 7 compatibility.
– Fixed: PHP error message from admin page.
– Updated Brainstorm updater to latest version.
– Fixed: Resources like Google Fonts / Icon manager not available
– WP 4.5 compatible – JS issues
– BSF Core 1.6 versioning, improvements and fixed warnings
– Removed double / duplicate classes from the list.
– Fixed: double update notification
– BSF core updated
Fixed: IIS server issue
Fixed: BSF Core warnings
Fixed: Add ‘Include’ option to set default target anchors
Fixed: Removed – OPN the content filter
Fixed: VC4.8 compatible
Fixed: Tooltip color
Improvement: Class .bx-pager a, .ult_tab_li, .imd_tour_link a in excludes list.
Improvement: Skip # links automatically.
– BSF Core updated
– Fixed: VC tabs and accordion is not working
– Fixed: author without user registration and sys info mysql user access denied warning
– Filterable exclude id/classes for theme developers
– Improvement: removed base64 from BSF Core
FIX: Google Fonts & Icon Manager submenu priority issue.
FIX: OPN menu slug.
Removed: Unwanted enqueue js – ‘vc-inline-editor.js’.
This update added extra feature that would let you register your website with us.
When you register, you’ll get a notification right in the backend when updates are available (just like plugins downloaded from official WordPress respiratory). Furthermore, now updates can be installed with just one click from the WordPress backend area itself!
Detailed changelog here :
– Added: Theme support – Useful when VC row class is modified by theme author
– Added: Exclude ID & Classes option to fix # (hash) link conflict
– Added: Option to set active menu class
– Improvement: One page navigator support for old VC users <= 4.4 - Improvement: Made one page row ID setting depenedent with VC row ID - Improvement: Compatibility with Revolution Slider - Improvement: Increse z-index of OPN navigation bar to fix conflict with some themes
– Initial Release