– Improvement: Changed license to GPL v2.
– Improvement: Updated page builder name as WPBakery Page Builder instead of visual composer.
– Improvement: New registration form popup for updater.
– Improvement: Modal Box – Added support for hosted videos in the modal box, Add any video with WordPress media selector and Select “Hosted video” in option What is this video about.
– Fix – On IIS server, when multiple modal boxes are added to any page, clicking on button would load random modal.
– Fixed: Button text input was not showing in backend
– BSF Core 1.6 versioning, improvements and fixed warnings
– Fixed dropdown issue in FireFox
WP 4.4 compatible
Improvment: Custom selector to trigger modal popup
Fixed: VC 4.9 margin adjustment
Fixed: author without user registration and sys info mysql user access denied warning
Improvement: removed base54 from graupi
Fixed: BCORE – IIS server issue
BSF Core: Shiny updates
Fixed: VC 4.6 compatible
This update added extra feature that would let you register your website with us.
When you register, you’ll get a notification right in the backend when updates are available (just like plugins downloaded from official WordPress respiratory). Furthermore, now updates can be installed with just one click from the WordPress backend area itself!
– Improvement: Special Support for YouTube / Vimeo Videos
– Fixed: Minor blink while loading
– Fixed: Modal popup overlay issue
– Fixed: Scroll Function Issue
– Fixed: Firefox transition issue of Modal Box
– Improvement: Compatibility with WordPress 3.9
– Improved: CSS and JS improvement
– Fixed: Background content scrolling with modal box issue fixed
– Fixed: Video in iframe support in Modal box
– Fixed: Text blur effect on Modal Box
– Improvement: Modal Popups shortcode can be used in Sidebar / Widgets
– Improvement: Added – Modal On page load setting
– Fixed: Z-Index issue
– Fixed: Modal Popup modernizr.js conflict
– Fixed: Localhost issue. Modals can now work on localhost
– Initial Release