- Removed purchase key License activation method as the API for this is now being
– Improvement: Updated registration form popup for updater with GDPR compliance.
– Improvement: Changed license to GPL v2.
Improvement: Updated page builder name as WPBakery Page Builder instead of visual composer.
Improvement: New registration form popup for updater.
– BSF Core 1.6 versioning, improvements and fixed warnings
Fixed – Read more default text not working
BSF Core updated
Fixed: author without user registration and sys info mysql user access denied warning
Improvement: removed base64 from graupi
Fixed: BSF Core – IIS server issue
Fixed: link target not working issue
BSF Core: Shiny updates
Fixed: VC 4.6 compatible
This update added extra feature that would let you register your website with us.
When you register, you’ll get a notification right in the backend when updates are available (just like plugins downloaded from official WordPress respiratory). Furthermore, now updates can be installed with just one click from the WordPress backend area itself!
– Fixed: Compatibility with WordPress 3.9
– Fixed: Param Dependancies in backend and frontend editor
– Fixed: Compatibility with Bootstrap
– Fixed: Icons not loading on frontend issue
– Initial Release