This is how we greet each other here in Pune! It is a way to the other and bow to the divine within the person.
So… Here we say a loving hello and a Namaskar to all of you!
We are back again to share an update… ConvertPlug version 2.4.0! This update comes with some new features that users were looking out for and a few fixes that make our popup plugin more awesome!
Here are a few attractions of the update:
Disable Impression Counts for Modules
We received a lot of requests from users asking us to disable the impression count. Therefore, we added an option in the Advanced settings to allow users to disable Impression counts. This should do the trick.
Refer to the article here to know more about disabling the impression counts of modules.
Button Links can now be made NoFollow
This is especially for those who wish to redirect users to another page or website after successful submission. Again, a requested feature! If you are concerned about the optimization of your website, and wish to reduce the number of DoFollow links, you now have an option to convert them to NoFollow.
Contacts can be deleted from a Campaign
Unlike the previous versions, ConvertPlug version 2.4.0 allows you to delete leads from a Campaign under Connects. Earlier, this was only possible within the third party mailer list. Now, we make it easy in ConvertPlug too.
Note: The API allows you to add leads in the inbuilt campaign as well as the associated mailer list in the third party software. However, deleting a contact from an inbuilt campaign will not delete the contact from the mailer’s list.
Apart from these, you can now add borders and format the font on your toggle buttons for infobars and slide-ins. ConvertPlug version 2.4.0 comes along with a number of fixes, like the Z index issue, modals not working well on Safari, PDFs not downloaded on an iPhone, SSL security issues after site migration and more.
Let us take a quick look at the entire changelog in brief.
– New: Patched XSS Vulnerabilities
– New: Added border and font option for toggle buttons
– New: Added the shake animation effect for input field validation
– New: Added an option to disable Impression Count
– New: Added a feature to delete contacts from campaign
– New: Added an option to make the button link NoFollow
– Fixed: Compatibility issues for PHP 5.3
– Fixed: Z index issue with a manual click trigger
– Fixed: Modal gets stuck on safari browser on scroll trigger
– Fixed: Contact form 7, comment form, registration form contact sync not working with default campaign
– Fixed: Alt text not set for all images
– Fixed: Download issue with PDF file for iPhone users
– Fixed: Campaign multiple list names not visible
– Fixed: Slide in opt-in widget minimize initially option not working
– Fixed: Create Campaign link does not work in editor
– Fixed: SSL security issue after site migration
Just another update to grant all that you have asked for. I am sure most of you were looking for a few features and fixes listed above. Therefore, updating your plugin quickly will give you access to all the above making your converting journey even more beautiful!
Message from the Team
We, at Brainstorm Force are determined to deliver what you are looking for. Whether it is a top selling addon for page builders like the Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer and the Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder, or the fastest and best performing theme, ASTRA, which is on its way, we make sure we’ll keep you updated with the features and advancements you are looking for.
ConvertPlug version 2.4.0 is just a version to prove that your demands and requirements aren’t ignored. We strive to bring out the best so that you have a wonderful time creating beautiful opt-in forms and popups that convert visitors into subscribers and customers.
Since, this is an update most of you were looking for, we recommend you to update ConvertPlug as soon possible.
Like always, you can always drop in a Hi or a query or simply get in touch with us! We’ll love to hear from you!
Update… Build and Convert! We are sure you’ll find all that you are looking for. 🙂