- Removed purchase key License activation method as the API for this is now being depracated by envato.
– Improvement: Updated registration form popup for updater with GDPR compliance.
– Improvement: Changed license to GPL v2.
- New: Option to pause on hover and center mode in the Advanced carousel.
- New: Option for the adaptive height of elements in the carousel.
- New: Design options for the carousel.
- Improvement: Updated page builder name as WPBakery Page Builder instead of visual composer.
- Improvement: New registration form popup for updater.
- Improvement: Added aria labels for Next/Prev buttons in Advanced Carousel.
- Improvement: Added RTL supports Advanced Carousel.
- Fixed: Minor bug fixes in the advanced carousel.
- Fixed: Ultimate Addons menu not being registered in som multisite environments.
- Fixed: Animation effects in advanced carousel not working.
– BSF Core 1.6 versioning, improvements and fixed warnings
Fixed: Navigation icons
BSF Core updated
– Improvement: brainstorm menu deregister WP backend
– Fixed: author access without user registration and mysql warning
– Improvement: removed base64 from BSF Core
– Fixed: BSF Core – IIS server issue
– Fixed: VC 4.8 Compatible
– BSF Core: shiny updates
– Fixed: Navigation icons on active styling
– Fixed: WP 4.4 compatible
– Fixed: VC 4.6 compatible
This update added extra feature that would let you register your website with us.
When you register, you’ll get a notification right in the backend when updates are available (just like plugins downloaded from official WordPress respiratory). Furthermore, now updates can be installed with just one click from the WordPress backend area itself!
– Initial Release